[NatureNS] mushrooms appearing this week- need ID help

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 19:17:51 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

It seems early to me to have so many mushrooms popping up but we have had a lot of rain in East Dalhousie, Kings Co, NS this summer. I keyed out the following MRs but need help (details below pics):

Last week I had Scarlet Hygrocybe Waxcaps growing on the path and this week small (ranging from 15 to 50mm tall) lemon yellow mushrooms stood out in the same location:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14861799342/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14675462960/

These larger rusty Boletus(?) sprang up along poplar rootlines:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14839158006/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14839161006/

Another cream/brown Boletus(?) was growing in the soil at the base of many Maple Trees, also appearing en masse for the first time this week:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14675683927/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14675535350/

Thanks for any help, Nancy