[NatureNS] tabanid fly

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:36:56 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

388496805_4971/sm
Thanks for all of your help. I am still wading through it and will add your suggestions to the comment area of the image on BugGuide for their experts to consider as well.

Sorry I did not collect this fly- but will if it turns up again in the near future. Plus other male Tabanids if I come across them.

Nancy