[NatureNS] BugGuide CBIF links

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:47:55 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

The "See Also" section for many moth Info pages on BugGuide often has the comment "Compare images at CBIF" which links you to the Canadian Biodiversity Information Facility website, and images of closely related species all on one page.

These helpful links no longer seem to work for me- same computer, same security features. Instead a Canadian Gov't page comes up with a bit of a header that takes me nowhere. Have other BugGuide users had the same problem?

Nancy