[NatureNS] starfish die offs?

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 14:05:18 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11c12ce699f771050290d4e6

All,

A friend who has walked Linwood Beach (Ant. Co.) for a dozen years has for
the first time seen starfish, many dead. She brought two in to me...they
look like the common species we have on this shore (admittedly, I'm out of
my field with icky echinoderms). Do starfish succumb to mass die offs?
Anyone else notice any?

Randy
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001a11c12ce699f771050290d4e6

ach (Ant. Co.) for a dozen years has for the first time seen starfish, many=
 dead. She brought two in to me...they look like the common species we have=
 on this shore (admittedly, I&#39;m out of my field with icky echinoderms).=
 Do starfish succumb to mass die offs? Anyone else notice any?</div><div><b=

--001a11c12ce699f771050290d4e6--