[NatureNS] Dark sky site

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:40:03 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Why not make contact with someone in the Royal Astronomical Society -
Halifax Centre? They maintain a small observatory near St. Croix. I'm
guessing that it's just off Salmon Hole Dam Road, south of St. Croix.
The following link has information about the St. Croix Observatory.

http://halifax.rasc.ca/sco.html

Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth