[NatureNS] Geese

From: Winifred Kettleson <win@eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 08:41:31 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Yesterday we went looking for geese in most of the usual spots around Onslow. Most of the corn is still standing, no geese. On the way back, while crossing the bridge over the tidal bore, my friend spotted geese on the mud flats/ water just below the old Pallister Motel. We went up there, saw 1000 or more geese. What a wonderful spot to view them from. We were there between 1:30 and 2.  W. Kettleson, Truro

Sent from my iPad