[NatureNS] Yellow headed blackbird

From: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:59:20 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_LGCzLn+g4WUzMzD/Dc/hpw)

A friend of mine has taken fantastic photos of what is quite clearly a yellow headed blackbird. This bird is livin' large in her yard. She lives just outside of Halifax. Are they often reported in NS? Or are there pockets of populations?Thanks
Angela in Windsor

--
"The significant problems of our time cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
John Muir

--Boundary_(ID_LGCzLn+g4WUzMzD/Dc/hpw)

A friend of mine has taken fantastic photos of what is quite clearly a y=
ellow headed blackbird=2E This bird is livin=27 large in her yard=2E She=
 lives just outside of Halifax=2E Are they often reported in NS=3F Or ar=
e there pockets of populations=3F=3Cdiv=3EThanks=A0=3C/div=3E=3Cdiv=3EAn=
gela in Windsor=3Cbr /=3E=3Cbr /=3E--=3Cbr signature=3D=22separator=22 /=
=3E=26quot=3BThe significant problems of our time cannot be solved by th=
e same level of thinking that created them=2E=26quot=3B=3Cbr /=3EAlbert =
Einstein=3Cbr /=3E=3Cbr /=3E=26quot=3BWhen one tugs at a single thing in=
 nature=2C he finds it attached to the rest of the world=2E=26quot=3B=3C=
br /=3EJohn Muir=3C/div=3E

--Boundary_(ID_LGCzLn+g4WUzMzD/Dc/hpw)--