[NatureNS] Hummingbird in Kentville

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 10:02:50 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--089e01493e9ea7669c0507e6340e

Hi all,

Yesterday evening I was called about a hummingbird in N.Kentville. I saw it
this morning and have posted photos -

http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-TgKmtG6  and the next 4
pictures.

I presume it's a sub-adult M.Rubythroat, but if anyone thinks otherwise
please tell me. It's been
coming to a feeder for about a week, at 177 Campbell Rd., Kentville. The
feeder is by the front door, and is easy to see from the road or driveway.
The owners are interested and keen on continuing to feed it, and say
they're quite OK with other birders coming to look. It seemed happy and
healthy this morning despite the temperature and snow cover.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--089e01493e9ea7669c0507e6340e

led about a hummingbird in N.Kentville. I saw it this morning and have post=
ed photos -<br><br><a href=3D"http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Bi=
rds/i-TgKmtG6">http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-TgKmtG6</=
a>=C2=A0 and the next 4 pictures.<br><br>I presume it&#39;s a sub-adult M.R=
ubythroat, but if anyone thinks otherwise please tell me. It&#39;s been <br=
>coming to a feeder for about a week, at 177 Campbell Rd., Kentville. The f=
eeder is by the front door, and is easy to see from the road or driveway. T=
he owners are interested and keen on continuing to feed it, and say they&#3=
9;re quite OK with other birders coming to look. It seemed happy and health=
f=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.co=

--089e01493e9ea7669c0507e6340e--