[NatureNS] Nine Mil River ?

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 17:54:55 -0400

Dear All,                                            Nov 22, 2014
    There is an article in today's paper (below) that contains an image
supposedly from the Nine Mile River trail system with Hemlock implied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NWF2JBb1bvM

    I have seen Lodgepole Pine only several times, all about 50 years ago,
but it looks a lot like LP as I remember it and does not resemble native
conifers.

    Does anyone recognize this area of the trail and do you know what the
tree species is ?.

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville