[NatureNS] Nine Mil River ?

From: "Mundobirder@hotmail.com" <Mundobirder@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:02:18 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi David,

I think the link you want is this..

http://thechronicleherald.ca/travel/1252712-day-tripper-the-woods-can-cure-fall-blues

I can't tell from the photo but I know one of the trails in that park is known for its hemlocks. When I saw the photo I was surprised because I thought (from conversations with trail users) that the hemlocks there were much bigger but there maybe other areas in the park where they are much bigger.

Thank you,
Donald