(No Subject)

that to reduce the energy use in the luminaire, you have to put the light o=
nly where it is needed, reducing CO2 emissions, glare, light trespass, and =
light pollution. I cringe at night when I pass by houses or businesses that=
bulb/filament, you have a problem.

But, yeah, the way the government did handled the whole thing left a lot to=
 be desired.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 17, 2014, at 9:32 PM, "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com<m=