[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Sunday Hunting survey

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:18:19 -0400
From: Shouty McShoutsalot <desolatechair@gmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

div.WordSe
--001a11346e3c43c16e050f3ccd26

lol! A Black Bear supposedly chases two girls - 'I lost my cell phone so I
couldn't call for help' - for 20 minutes and couldn't catch them?  And
who's being irrational here?

On 16 February 2015 at 18:45, Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com> wrote:

> Those girls were not attacked by the bear. In fact it was a great example
> of how unlikely a black bear attack is because even in 20 minutes screami=
ng
> and panic the bear did not display any aggressive behavior. Understandabl=
> the girls sustained some injuries from their panic. I=E2=80=99ve never he=
ard of it
> ever in NS but an Alberta woman did get killed by a black bear last year =
so
> it not impossible=E2=80=94just less likely than being accidently shot by =
a hunter.

> David, you making outlandish claims and exaggerations is not out ordinary
> but to suggest Richard claims he only wants one form of recreation is a n=
ew
> low for you.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

> On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 09:50:09 -0400, Keith Lowe <mythos25@live.com> wrote:
>
> I=E2=80=99m shocked the Nova Scotia government is even considering allowi=
ng
> hunting on Sundays. If you don=E2=80=99t want to lose both weekend days f=
or
> wintertime recreation in the woods, please take a moment to answer these =
3
> questions.
>

> http://novascotia.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/OSR/sunday-hunting/
>

> Keith Lowe
>

> Halifax
>

> No virus found in this message.

--=20
Jamie Simpson
Hantsport, NS

--001a11346e3c43c16e050f3ccd26

t my cell phone so I couldn&#39;t call for help&#39; - for 20 minutes and c=
ouldn&#39;t catch them?=C2=A0 And who&#39;s being irrational here?=C2=A0</d=
 2015 at 18:45, Keith Lowe <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mythos25=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #=
ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div bgcolor=3D"white" lang=3D"EN-CA" link=3D"b=
lue" vlink=3D"purple"><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:=
11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d"> Those gir=