[NatureNS] Winter Birding Season near an end

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:22:29 -0400

h:16px;min-height:16px"&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;span
What about the black throated green warbler which Erson found and
photographed in Newellton, CSI on Dec 20th and 23rd?   That would be the
200th bird.  Tried to find the dickcissel a few times in Dartmouth in
January, but no luck.  It was with the house sparrows near Windmill Road.

Liz
-----

Just a few days left in the winter birding season (though winter seems as if
it is going on for ever).  We are at 199 species.  Can we reach 200?  And we
have just reached 140 species on the DOWL (Depths Of Winter List) -- some
missing species include:

Northern Fulmar
Northern Gannet
Brant