[NatureNS] Winter Birding Season near an end

From: Nancy Roberts <nancy.roberts@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:01:53 -0400

--Apple-Mail-115--262085276

For the DOWL, my friend has a regular dickcissel at 1840 Robie St., =20
Halifax, across from the hospital. See both her credentials as a =20
birder and directions for viewing copied below.

Hi Nancy;

I'd be happy to top up the list up to 200. I wonder whether they will =20=

accept my credentials as a "reliable birder." I have been on a fair =20
number of New Year's bird counts and was employed by the Wildlife =20
Service once to count birds in Labrador and did three years on Sable. =20=

But should I see someone in my driveway with binoculars I won't have a =20=

fit. Indeed, I think my neighbours are likely already totally paranoid =20=