[NatureNS] RE: NatureNS] Black Squirrel on Wolfville Rdige

From: "Laviolette, Lance (EXP)" <lance.laviolette@lmco.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:06:59 +0000

Black, Grey and all the color variations in between, they are all the same Judy. All color morphs have danced among my feeders thumbing their rodent noses at most of my attempts to keep them from feasting. I'm afraid you will be visited by them on a regular basis unless a Great Horned Owl has some successful hunting.  Interestingly, they are subordinate to the Red Squirrels when the two meet at my feeder.

All the best,

Lance

Lance Laviolette
Glen Robertson, Ontario