[NatureNS] Spring Observations- Canning NS

From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:19:48 +0000

--_000_275DCCB20C9A44E38A5F2294B4E60753dalca_

Stoneflies, Plecoptera, no idea which species.  Most look normal, but the l=
ast one with distorted wings probably got trapped in a confined space when =
emerging while the wings were expanding, and they hardened permanently that=
 way.  Sometimes happens with cultured flies.
Steve

On Mar 31, 2015, at 12:12 PM, Ian Manning <ianmanning4@gmail.com<mailto:ian=