[NatureNS] Spring Observations- Canning NS

From: Angus MacLean <cold_mac@hotmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:20:58 -0200

--_af213966-e6be-46ec-afcb-bbed8d18c8be_

There are about 650 species in NA so one can imagine the difficulty in iden=
tifying an individual to the species level. Several books available but a u=
sed one will set you back $75 (Amazon). Two of your photos are quite good i=
f we had the book!
=20
The most common genus emerging at this time is Allocapnia. At least some if=
 not all would be in this genus.
Angus
=20