[NatureNS] problems with posting?

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:11:05 -0300
From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay135@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------020001010508050406010502

Yes Steve - to my original report (see below). I did as Doug suggested
and at least my posts appeared again - though I still didn't get them in
my Inbox - and I got no further than this. I have decided to follow the
simple suggestion made by one of the members, who claims it works well -
to simply Bcc myself every time I send a message to NatureNS!

Eleanor