Correction:[NatureNS] Wood Ducks at Sullivans Pond

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:22:12 -0300
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------000202030901040500020504

"Weary" works too.  I pictured them trying to hide from all of the
attention they were getting.

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 13/04/2015 10:24 AM, Bernard Burke wrote:
> ...They are somewhat *_wary_*...is the correct spelling...
> Bernard
> On 04/13/15 10:10 AM, *Bernard Burke *<bernieb1@EastLink.ca> wrote:
>>  Late last night and again still this morning there was a pair of
>> Wood Ducks. They are somewhat weary of people and can be difficult to
>> locate. Here is a distant pic:
>> http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/DucksGeeseGrebes-etc/811117_qLSWMk#!i=3989043398&k=rnWs3gJ&lb=1&s=XL
>> <http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/DucksGeeseGrebes-etc/811117_qLSWMk#%21i=3989043398&k=rnWs3gJ&lb=1&s=XL>
>> As mentioned previously, there was an Osprey there this morning, and
>> at one point there were two. The remaining Osprey had caught a fish,
>> but I was disappointed for it because after a few attempts at getting
>> out of the water with it, it finally got out but without the fish:
>> http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#!i=3989046244&k=nP4vPHF&lb=1&s=XL
>> <http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#%21i=3989046244&k=nP4vPHF&lb=1&s=XL>
>> http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#!i=3989046919&k=wJ9XfNZ&lb=1&s=XL
>> <http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#%21i=3989046919&k=wJ9XfNZ&lb=1&s=XL>
>> Bernard Burke
>> Dartmouth

--------------000202030901040500020504

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      hide from all of the attention they were getting.<br>
      Don<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
        correct spelling...</div>
        wrote:</span>
        MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #00f 1px solid"
        cite="mid:fad554e44864b.552b92a1@eastlink.ca" type="cite">
            pair of Wood Ducks. They are somewhat weary of people and
            can be difficult to locate. Here is a distant pic:</div>
href="http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/DucksGeeseGrebes-etc/811117_qLSWMk#%21i=3989043398&amp;k=rnWs3gJ&amp;lb=1&amp;s=XL"
              target="1">http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/DucksGeeseGrebes-etc/811117_qLSWMk#!i=3989043398&amp;k=rnWs3gJ&amp;lb=1&amp;s=XL</a></div>
            morning, and at one point there were two. The
            remaining Osprey had caught a fish, but I was disappointed
            for it because after a few attempts at getting out of the
            water with it, it finally got out but without the fish:</div>
href="http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#%21i=3989046244&amp;k=nP4vPHF&amp;lb=1&amp;s=XL"
              target="1">http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#!i=3989046244&amp;k=nP4vPHF&amp;lb=1&amp;s=XL</a></div>
href="http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#%21i=3989046919&amp;k=wJ9XfNZ&amp;lb=1&amp;s=XL"
              target="1">http://bernieb.smugmug.com/Other/Birds-of-prey/1021220_8hcVtL#!i=3989046919&amp;k=wJ9XfNZ&amp;lb=1&amp;s=XL</a></div>