[NatureNS] FW: re large squid species in N.S.

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <Andrew.Hebda@novascotia.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:09:59 +0000

Hi Jim

As a start, here is the link to the 1977 Curatorial Report by Elizabeth McAlaster on the Cephalopods of the NSM collection https://ojs.library.dal.ca/NSM/article/view/4035/3691   there are some exotics in there, but each species is cross-referenced to specimen and collection area.

There have been more additions since, but will have to go into the database to generate an "up-to date" list (with common names)..  In the interim, a bit of bed-time reading.

We have posted most of our Curatorial Reports on line in PDF format... linked index is on https://museum.novascotia.ca/curatorial-reports

Will post a current species lit oin the a.m.

Andrew

A Hebda
NSM Collections