[NatureNS] RE: Dead deer.

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 01:38:34 +0100

This message is in MIME format.

--=_5zzt6pphhvuy

I found a young dead deer behind my house about a 100metres back in the
woods. It's healthy looking, no ribs showing, looks like it just fell
asleep and never woke up.
=C2=A0
No wounds, nothing wrong with it at all. Seems odd.

I'll have to drag it back further with my=C2=A0evil quad soon or it will be=

stinking up my yard, will=C2=A0take it into a chopping in hopes eagles or
something will make use of it.
=C2=A0
Darrell

--=_5zzt6pphhvuy

This message is in MIME format.

--=_66ymm0cw4kga

<head>
ta-hsystem=3D"true"></head>

woods. It's healthy looking, no ribs showing, looks like it just fell aslee=
p and
never woke up.</p>
drag
it back further with my=C2=A0evil quad soon or it will be stinking up my ya=
rd,
will=C2=A0take it into a chopping in hopes eagles or something will make us=
e of
it.</p>

--=_66ymm0cw4kga--

--=_5zzt6pphhvuy--