[NatureNS] Eagle tree in Windsor

From: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:38:26 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_GkkfLyDsibfTUcGwYFytPg)

Sunday eve we took our evening dog walk to the old Shell Environmental P=
ark in Windsor=2E This used to be the =27old dump=27=2E It is somewhat n=
ear the old Shell Oil Tanks that used to be seen from the highway=2C in =
the vicinity of the old Windsor Textiles Plant=2E=A0
You can park at the Tim Horton=27s/Petro Can/A=26W/SubWay and walk the a=
ccess road for quite a ways=2E There is a pond way over yonder=2E It was=
 at the pond that I noticed the eagles in the tree=2E =

There are usually a few eagles around the river=2C it is not at all unus=
ual to see them=2E What was unusual was the number of them=2E I counted =
15 perched in one tree=2E Every once in a while one would fly off across=
 the river and you could hear it calling then it would return to the tre=
e=2E

Angela in Windsor

--
=22The significant problems of our time cannot be solved by the same lev=
el of thinking that created them=2E=22

=22When one tugs at a single thing in nature=2C he finds it attached to =
the rest of the world=2E=22
John Muir

--Boundary_(ID_GkkfLyDsibfTUcGwYFytPg)

Sunday eve we took our evening dog walk to the old Shell Environmental P=
ark in Windsor=2E This used to be the =27old dump=27=2E It is somewhat n=
ear the old Shell =A0Oil Tanks that used to be seen from the highway=2C =
in the vicinity of the old Windsor Textiles Plant=2E=A0=3Cdiv=3EYou can =
park at the Tim Horton=27s/Petro Can/A=26amp=3BW/SubWay and walk the acc=
ess road for quite a ways=2E There is a pond way over yonder=2E It was a=
t the pond that I noticed the eagles in the tree=2E=A0=3C/div=3E=3Cdiv=3E=
=3Cbr /=3E=3C/div=3E=3Cdiv=3EThere are usually a few eagles around the r=
iver=2C it is not at all unusual to see them=2E What was unusual was the=
 number of them=2E I counted 15 perched in one tree=2E Every once in a w=
hile one would fly off across the river and you could hear it calling th=
en it would return to the tree=2E=3C/div=3E=3Cdiv=3E=3Cbr /=3E=3C/div=3E=
=3Cdiv=3EAngela in Windsor=3Cbr /=3E=3Cbr /=3E--=3Cbr signature=3D=22sep=
arator=22 /=3E=26quot=3BThe significant problems of our time cannot be s=
olved by the same level of thinking that created them=2E=26quot=3B=3Cbr =
/=3EAlbert Einstein=3Cbr /=3E=3Cbr /=3E=26quot=3BWhen one tugs at a sing=
le thing in nature=2C he finds it attached to the rest of the world=2E=26=
quot=3B=3Cbr /=3EJohn Muir=3C/div=3E

--Boundary_(ID_GkkfLyDsibfTUcGwYFytPg)--