[NatureNS] fish kill Port Williams skating pond

From: Ron Wilson <solidago123@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 13:10:11 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I witnessed a similar event with Bullfrog Tadpoles a few years ago at Mactaquac Provincial Park in NB.
The ice had just receded from the pond and the pond bottom was littered with dozens of fresh looking but dead tadpoles.
A query to NatureNB resulted in the same conclusions as for these goldfish.

Ron Wilson
Sometset NS

Sent from my iPhone