[NatureNS] Wolfville Ridge today

From: "Judy" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 20:14:17 -0300

This morning around our Wolfville Ridge property:

2 Tree Swallows are back, inspecting my nest box

Blue-headed Vireo 1+ ?

Black-throated Green

Gldn-crowned Kinglet

Yellow-rumped Warbler

There were also other small unidentified birds (possibly warblers or more
vireos?) flitting through the trees.

 Gordon saw three young deer come out of the orchard opposite our property,
cross the Ridge Rd before heading down the Dug Rd (a woodland road adjoining
our property ) which would give them easy access to the Gaspereau Valley if
they had that in mind.

I have a friend in town who also has a C. Redpoll coming to her feeders with
goldfinches.

Cheers,

Judy Tufts

 Judy Tufts