[NatureNS] Insect Recovery Project seeking BOD

Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 20:22:51 -0400
From: N Robinson <nrobbyn@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

&lt;html&gt;&lt;head&gt;&lt;meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"&gt;&lt;/he
--001a1134f5e0da63320515c36094

Hello Mary,

I am wondering how your Insect Recovery Project is progressing.

Please let me know.  I should do an article on insects pretty soon.

Nancy Robinson
Environmentally Yours
Trading Post

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Stephen Shaw <srshaw@dal.ca> wrote:

> Hi Mary: This is a general comment so I'm sending it back to the list.
> I checked the site you mentioned at the bottom and there is NO descriptive
> info there or anywhere else connecting, just a brief homily about
> disappearing insects.
> The queenbee@insect... you recommend is not listed on the site anywhere I
> could see (???). Why not?
> At the bottom right, the 'Entries RSS' and 'Comments RSS' both returned a
> 'page not found' when I clicked on each.  The next item 'WordPress.org'
> works, but is simply an advertisement for the software apparently used to
> construct the site's display -- such as it is.
> Based on a 5 min examination of the web site, I'd say that it looks to be
> an amateur-night operation of little value.  As an insectophile and
> potential convert, I wouldn't want to be associated with it as it stands.
> Are you sure the whole thing is not some sort of scam?
> Steve (Halifax)

 let me know.=A0 I should do an article on insects pretty soon.<br><br></di=
7, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Stephen Shaw <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sr=
kquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #cc=
c solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi Mary: This is a general comment so I&#39;m sen=
ding it back to the list.<br>
I checked the site you mentioned at the bottom and there is NO descriptive =
info there or anywhere else connecting, just a brief homily about disappear=
ing insects.<br>
The queenbee@insect... you recommend is not listed on the site anywhere I c=
ould see (???). Why not?<br>
At the bottom right, the &#39;Entries RSS&#39; and &#39;Comments RSS&#39; b=
oth returned a &#39;page not found&#39; when I clicked on each.=A0 The next=
 item &#39;WordPress.org&#39; works, but is simply an advertisement for the=
 software apparently used to construct the site&#39;s display -- such as it=
 is.<br>
Based on a 5 min examination of the web site, I&#39;d say that it looks to =
be an amateur-night operation of little value.=A0 As an insectophile and po=
tential convert, I wouldn&#39;t want to be associated with it as it stands.=
=A0 Are you sure the whole thing is not some sort of scam?<br>
Steve (Halifax)<br>
________________________________________<br>
From: <a href=3D"mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca">naturens-owner@chebu=
cto.ns.ca</a> [<a href=3D"mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca">naturens-ow=
ner@chebucto.ns.ca</a>] on behalf of Mary Macaulay [<a href=3D"mailto:marym=
acaulay@hotmail.com">marymacaulay@hotmail.com</a>]<br>
The Insect Recovery Project (IRP) is applying for charitable status and is =
seeking interest from those concerned about the general decline of insects =
and the effect this has on ecosystems to sit on the inaugural Board of Dire=
ctors (BOD). Although the project is global in scope, members of the startu=
p BOD should be resident in Nova Scotia. For more information please email =
offline (not as a reply to this email because it will go to the whole list)=
 using either <a href=3D"mailto:queenbee@insectrecovery.org">queenbee@insec=
trecovery.org</a> or <a href=3D"mailto:marymacaulay@hotmail.com">marymacaul=
ay@hotmail.com</a>.<br>
With kindest regards,<br>