[NatureNS] picaridin redux

From: "Jane&Dave Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 11:31:53 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0112_01D0954C.112D29D0

Nobody commented on my request for information on picaridin, but a =
further search (picaridin canada) yielded the information that it is not =
yet approved in Canada.  I think this product sounds very interesting, =
especially with the rise in the number of black-legged ticks in the =
Province.  Amazon.ca lists it, in Sawyer Premium Insect Repellant.
By the way, the ad says:=20
Will not harm gear and equipment
Application effective up to 8 hours
20% Picaridin Spray
Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than deet
This product is picaridin is virtually odorless; it has a mild citrus =
scent added to it which quickly evaporates away
------=_NextPart_000_0112_01D0954C.112D29D0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Nobody commented on my request for information on picaridin, but a =
further=20
search (picaridin canada) yielded the information that it is not yet =
approved in=20
Canada.&nbsp; I think this product sounds very interesting, especially =
with the=20
rise in the number of black-legged ticks in the Province.&nbsp; =
Amazon.ca lists=20
it, in Sawyer Premium Insect Repellant.</DIV>
<DIV>By the way, the ad says: </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0000>Will not harm gear and=20
equipment</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>Application effective up to 8 hours</DIV>
<DIV>20% Picaridin Spray</DIV>
<DIV>Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than =
deet</DIV>
<DIV>This product is picaridin is virtually odorless; it has a mild =
citrus scent=20
added to it which quickly evaporates =
away</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0112_01D0954C.112D29D0--