[NatureNS] re tasteless monstrous concrete eyesore for Cape Breton Highlands Natural Park - War Memorial Monument

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 17:48:33 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

On 2015-06-02, at 4:55 PM, Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca> wrote:

> THANKS to Burkhard & Steve & Rebecca & Sandra (and add CPAWS??

I submitted my comments through the CPAWS website.  The following tiny URL should bring up the CPAWS page with a form which will forward your message to Parks Canada.
http://bit.ly/1Q384MX

It probably wouldn't hurt to send comments to some of the other websites which others have linked to through their emails.  Obviously, no time should be lost in making your opinion known on this matter as the period provided for public comment is extremely brief.

Bev Wigney
Round Hill, NS