[NatureNS] Raven Family/ Boardwalk Area, Graham's Grove/Lake Banook.

From: GayleMacLean <duartess@EastLink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 10:11:50 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_oeaWgvOspyIMNN1SG/SMCA)

 Yesterday in the lovely sunshine, the Raven fledglings were very much in evidence, close to the boardwalk behind the apartment/condo buildings, mostly on the ground, all grouped together. I counted 3 but there may be more as there were also a couple in the trees but I'm not sure if they were the parents or not. They seem very interested in all the people who walk along and do not seem too concerned with the human and canine activity, as they were all pretty close to the walkway. Do not know how long they stay in the family group before going their separate ways. Can anyone answer that for me?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_oeaWgvOspyIMNN1SG/SMCA)

<DIV>&nbsp;Yesterday in the lovely sunshine, the Raven fledglings were very much in evidence, close to the boardwalk behind the apartment/condo buildings, mostly on the ground, all grouped together. I counted 3 but there may be more as there were also a couple in the trees but I'm not sure if they were the parents or not. They seem very interested in all the people who walk along and do not seem too&nbsp;concerned with&nbsp;the human and canine activity, as they&nbsp;were all&nbsp;pretty close to the walkway. Do not know how long they stay in the family group before going their separate ways. Can anyone answer that for me? </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thank you!</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Sincerely,</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Gayle MacLean</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_oeaWgvOspyIMNN1SG/SMCA)--