[NatureNS] wind...never when you want it.

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 21:40:18 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11355fa45b528105181f206e

How come I can't get a bunch of quiet, no-wind nights to do my owl surveys
(I actually didn't get one done this year, sorry Greg!), but when it comes
to tilling my garden, every night (like this evening) is calm? And do the
black flies love it! Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-black fly...the
little buggers are kinda neat in a Hunchback-of-Notre-Dame sort of
way...but just a couple of windy nights would go really well right about
now!

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001a11355fa45b528105181f206e

to do my owl surveys (I actually didn&#39;t get one done this year, sorry G=
reg!), but when it comes to tilling my garden, every night (like this eveni=
ng) is calm? And do the black flies love it! Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;=
m not anti-black fly...the little buggers are kinda neat in a Hunchback-of-=
Notre-Dame sort of way...but just a couple of windy nights would go really =
lass=3D"gmail_signature">_________________________________<br>RF Lauff<br>W=

--001a11355fa45b528105181f206e--