[NatureNS] A Very Unusual Looking Wasps Nest

From: GayleMacLean <duartess@EastLink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 21:22:20 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_MkMarE/k+u4G90Sy9wL0UA)

 Hello All,

I received a photo of, some kind of Yellowjacket's wasps nest, that was found in a house in Wallace Bay, NS, today.
It is one of the most unusual looking wasps nest I have ever seen!
The person who took the photo, certainly knew, that you keep your distance from yellowjackets, but he said they were very easy going and calm.
Is there anyone on the list that would help me identify these wasps by seeing a photo of the nest?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_MkMarE/k+u4G90Sy9wL0UA)

<DIV>&nbsp;Hello All,</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I received a photo of, some kind of Yellowjacket's wasps nest, that was found in a house in Wallace Bay, NS, today. </DIV><DIV>It is one of the most unusual looking wasps nest I have ever seen!</DIV><DIV>The person who took the photo, certainly knew, that you keep your distance from yellowjackets, but he said they were very easy going and calm. </DIV><DIV>Is there anyone on the list that would help me identify these wasps by seeing a photo of the nest?</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Thank you in advance.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Sincerely,</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Gayle MacLean</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_MkMarE/k+u4G90Sy9wL0UA)--