[NatureNS] CIBC Butterfly Encounter @ Hants Co. Ex.

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:54:01 -0300

 targ

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D0EBD0.25FDF670

Did you know you can buy the kits on amazon.com, and .ca.? I saw an ad =
somewhere where you could bring in butterflies to release at your own =
wedding. I would say it would be better than releases of balloons. I am =
not sure about the varieties available. I remember thinking this could =
complicate things, like tank fish and turtles were when I was young for =
people tracking and recording. Like birds that escape or are released.=20

I was looking for plans for a house so I could try to protect the =
caterpillars here. We decided that nature should take its course and =
maybe next year we will see about tags.=20
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens.
http://MargMillard.ca
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D0EBD0.25FDF670

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Did you know you can buy the kits on amazon.com, and .ca.? I saw an =
ad=20
somewhere where you could bring in butterflies to release at your own =
wedding. I=20
would say it would be better than releases of balloons. I am not sure =
about the=20
varieties available. I remember thinking this could complicate things, =
like tank=20
fish and turtles were when I was young for people tracking and =
recording. Like=20
birds that escape or are released. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I was looking for plans for a house so I could try to protect the=20
caterpillars here. We decided that nature should take its course and =
maybe next=20
year we will see about tags. </DIV>
<DIV>Marg Millard, White Point, Queens.</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">http://MargMillard.ca</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D0EBD0.25FDF670--