[NatureNS] Bird App question.

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 17:21:37 -0300

--------------090206030208080502000201

I do like my Sibley's which I have on a Samsung Galaxy Note.  It shows
more plumages than the book and I like having the songs and chip notes.
I use it if I want to know what bird I'm hearing.

I don't know about the Ibird Pro.

Don
Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 13/09/2015 4:21 PM, garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:
> Hi All,
> I believe this was discussed in the past, but was wondering what is
> the latest, greatest thoughts on the best Bird App for Android. Seems
> like Sibley's and IBird Pro are both good ones..
> Topographic Maps Canada is a good one too,  got the pro version to be
> able to cache maps on my device and not use data,  and to print off
> hard copies...but am not successful with this yet. :-)
> Gary Murray
> Tucker Lake NS

--------------090206030208080502000201

  <head>
  </head>
      Galaxy Note.  It shows more plumages than the book and I like
      having the songs and chip notes.  I use it if I want to know what
      bird I'm hearing.<br>
      I don't know about the Ibird Pro.<br>
      Don<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:<br>
cite="mid:311394083.511719.1442172109388.open-xchange@webmail.bellaliant.net"
      type="cite">
        what is the latest, greatest thoughts on the best Bird App for
        Android. Seems like Sibley's and IBird Pro are both good ones..
        version to be able to cache maps on my device and not use data,
         and to print off hard copies...but am not successful with this
        yet. :-)  </div>

--------------090206030208080502000201--