[NatureNS] Winter Finch Forecast

From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 10:26:26 -0300

Thanks for sharing this information, Rick.  I was unaware of this kind of predictive analysis.  An interesting avian population dynamic directly linked to tree species reproduction and insect cycles. We've always known of the links, but it is fun to think about predictions for this year specifically.

Donna Crossland