[NatureNS] sparrows

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 07:06:20 -0400
From: chris kennedy <cjkennedy66@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

y area in summer they are now focused almost exclusively ar
--047d7bf10afe10fe1f05253337a4

With all this talk of House Sparrows, I thought I'd mention something I
noticed this summer while in Toronto, then Philadelphia. In both of those
cities, I noticed the House Sparrows were more abundant than starlings
nearly everywhere I went. I could not hypothesize why this would be...
perhaps someone here knows?

-Chris Kennedy in Dartmouth

e">On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 12:15 PM, <a href=3D"mailto:rita.paul@ns.sympati=
co.ca">rita.paul@ns.sympatico.ca</a> <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailt=
o:rita.paul@ns.sympatico.ca" target=3D"_blank">rita.paul@ns.sympatico.ca</a=
>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 =
0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>
   =20
=20
 =20
=20
=20
 Lance was the use of</span>
the Hungarian Partridge on PEI.<br></span>
 years after salt came into use.<br></span>
road and pick up salt.<br></span>
ows also - come to think of<br></span>
nlamented decline also.</span>
he history of most invasive species is</span>

blue;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid" type=3D"cite">
  =20
  =20
  =20
    On November 20, 2015 at 11:26 AM &