[NatureNS] Grey (Fox ?) Squirrel

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.231.40; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:24:09 -0400

Dear All,                            Jan 14, 2015
    At least 3 times since Oct 31 I have seen a very large Grey Squirrel
zipping up a Black Cherry tree on the adjacent lot so this area seems to be
home base now.. The tree also has much Five-fingered Ivy up to or nearly to
the top and a thicket of Multiflora Rose at the base. It seems too large to
be a Grey Squirrel & I am wondering if Fox Squirrels are sold or kept as
pets and whether confirmed sightings have been reported.
    This tree happens to be in view from the Kitchen sink so that may
account for the tree Squirrel association.
Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville