[NatureNS] Re: [NS-RBA] Birding Articles for Download

From: "John Kearney" <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:23:46 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01D15375.0794DB10

------=_NextPart_001_004F_01D15375.0794DB10

John and all,

You can find out more about these licenses at the following sites:

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/ and https://opensource.org/.

As an example, if you have photos on Flickr, you can set the default for all
your photos to the standard copyright and then give a creative commons
licence to certain selected photos. Or you can choose one of the creative
commons licences as a default and change the sharing of some photos to be
more or less restrictive.

John