[NatureNS] Protected areas; ATV use

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.231.40; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:58:49 -0400

Dear All,                                Jan 22, 2016
    I have noticed fair traffic in Voice of the People about ATV access. Can
someone bring me up to date on current practice ?

    For example:
1) Are there any hiking trails in some or all of these areas ?
2) If there are trails, who pays for clearing windfalls from the trails and
maintaining trail markers; a charity or tax dollars (directly or indirectly)
?
3) Or are windfalls left to dispose of themselves naturally ?
4) In event of fire is the standard practice to just let it burn itself out
until it extends beyond the protected area ?
5) In event of accident or sudden illness how is the invalid moved from the
protected area ?

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville