[NatureNS] Harlequin Ducks, Brier Island

Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 10:04:22 -0300
From: Nicholas Hill <fernhillns@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: NSRBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--001a114e0002e2682605313ab262

Is the snowy egret around South Pond on Brier? A few gull to consider
there. That landscape should change radically as bird habitat. Thanks so
much for your remembrances and notes on Big Meadow Bog earlier sent. Range
of egret usually from Virginia south?
Nick  Hill
On Apr 23, 2016 7:13 PM, "Eric Mills" <E.Mills@dal.ca> wrote:

> Apart from today's Snowy Egret, which was still present actively feeding
> this afternoon, the sight of the day was a group of 17 Harlequin Ducks th=
at
> Anne and I watched in Pea Jack Cove.
>
> Eric L. Mills
> Lower Rose Bay=E2=80=8E
> Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia
> Canada

--001a114e0002e2682605313ab262

 consider there. That landscape should change radically as bird habitat. Th=
anks so much for your remembrances and notes on Big Meadow Bog earlier sent=
. Range of egret usually from Virginia south?<br>
Nick=C2=A0 Hill<br>
&lt;E.Mills@dal.ca&gt; wrote:<br type=
=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8=
ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

eeding this afternoon, the sight of the day was a group of 17 Harlequin Duc=
ks that Anne and I watched in Pea Jack Cove.
Lower=C2=A0Rose=C2=A0Bay=E2=80=8E<br>
Lunenburg=C2=A0Co.,=C2=A0Nova=C2=A0Scotia=C2=A0<br>
Canada</div>

--001a114e0002e2682605313ab262--