[NatureNS] Second Atlas of Breeding Birds of the Maritime Provinces

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 10:33:11 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a114b2bbe4f5ac70531b3cffa

aka the MBBA report.

Oh my !! Wozers !! What a beautiful book. I am so happy that I ordered a
hard copy and now have it for enjoyment in my easy chair. Using this as a
book is nothing like going to MBBA on-line. Believe me folks, if you didn't
order a hard copy, you need to move now, before they sell out.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who had any role in producing this book !! So
impressive.

http://www.mba-aom.ca

Regards,
Rick Whitman

--001a114b2bbe4f5ac70531b3cffa

a beautiful book. I am so happy that I ordered a hard copy and now have it =
for enjoyment in my easy chair. Using this as a book is nothing like going =
to MBBA on-line. Believe me folks, if you didn&#39;t order a hard copy, you=
ATIONS to everyone who had any role in producing this book !! So impressive=
iv></div></div>

--001a114b2bbe4f5ac70531b3cffa--