[NatureNS] Second Atlas of Breeding Birds of the Maritime Provinces

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 11:18:00 -0300
From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--94eb2c05aa7645e0e80531b46d47

Got mine 2 days ago and I fully agree with Rick.

--
Richard stern
Sent from Gmail Mobile

--94eb2c05aa7645e0e80531b46d47

Got mine 2 days ago and I fully agree with Rick.<br><br>On Saturday, 30 Apr=
il 2016, Rick Whitman &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.co=
m">dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"=
gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-=
s !! What a beautiful book. I am so happy that I ordered a hard copy and no=
w have it for enjoyment in my easy chair. Using this as a book is nothing l=
ike going to MBBA on-line. Believe me folks, if you didn&#39;t order a hard=
>CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who had any role in producing this book !! So =
y IPhone<br>

--94eb2c05aa7645e0e80531b46d47--