[NatureNS] Ticks

Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 23:31:26 -0300
From: Jeff Hiltz <4x4play@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--94eb2c0031727276200532234164

It looks like they have finally spread to the Springhill, Cumberland County
area. A friend who spends a lot of her time in the woods got her first tick
ever this Spring.
I am an avid fisherman and I have yet to get one in this area but I know it
is just a matter of time.

Go away cold weather! We have had enough!

As for birds, we saw out first spotted sandpiper on River Philip this week!!

Cheers!
Jeff

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 6:57 PM, John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
wrote:

> Can't be quantitative, but chez moi, south of Yarmouth, I see no
> difference from previous recent years.

got her first tick ever this Spring.<br>I am an avid fisherman and I have y=
et to get one in this area but I know it is just a matter of time.<br><br>G=
o away cold weather! We have had enough!<br><br>As for birds, we saw out fi=
 2016 at 6:57 PM, John and Nhung <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:nh=
ungjohn@eastlink.ca" target=3D"_blank">nhungjohn@eastlink.ca</a>&gt;</span>=
 wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;bor=
der-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Can&#39;t be quantitative, but ch=
ez moi, south of Yarmouth, I see no difference from previous recent years.<=
br>
-----Original Message-----<br>