[NatureNS] Northern Parulas are back in numbers-not everywhere apparently

From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 17:17:36 -0300

Very interesting distribution when they arrive anew.  There's not one N
parula within earshot at my end of the valley yet.  To add to this, I was
also in East Dalhousie (near you!) for some time today and heard none.  Lots
of Yellow rumps, and alas my mother has a Ruby-crowned kinglet in the black
spruce swamp.  He was singing his little heart out!  Looks like some of us
will have to wait another day or so for the parulas.  Enjoy yours!  Thanks,
Nancy.

Donna