[NatureNS] The Otter

From: Hubcove@aol.com
Full-name: Hubcove
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 13:18:09 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--part1_49da16.aae4318.4468b7d0_boundary

Last year the Otters were a little too familiar in Hubbards. For the second
 year in a row they chose to spend the early summer in the cove. While it
was  interesting to see them, their habit of catching lobsters and eating
them on the  marina docks leaving a big mess on mooring lines, was not popular.
Peter Stow

In a message dated 2016-05-14 1:51:31 P.M. Atlantic Daylight Time,