[NatureNS] Looking for Michel Chevalier

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:33:21 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11485762b311770534f0c791

In 2008, the MBBA posted a newsletter (
http://www.mba-aom.ca/downloads/springnews2008.pdf), and at the end is an
acknowledgement to Michel Chevalier from Junco Technologies in Quebec. He
is (was) a designer/builder/supplier of nest boxes. The link is no longer
active and I have searched the web for him. I know this is a long shot,
since he's not in the Maritimes (but close!), but does anyone have contact
information for him?

Thank you,
Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001a11485762b311770534f0c791

ww.mba-aom.ca/downloads/springnews2008.pdf">http://www.mba-aom.ca/downloads=
/springnews2008.pdf</a>), and at the end is an acknowledgement to Michel Ch=
evalier from Junco Technologies in Quebec. He is (was) a designer/builder/s=
upplier of nest boxes. The link is no longer active and I have searched the=
 web for him. I know this is a long shot, since he&#39;s not in the Maritim=
es (but close!), but does anyone have contact information for him?<div><br>=
mail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">________________________=
iv></div>

--001a11485762b311770534f0c791--