[NatureNS] Chimney Swifts, Antigonish

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:46:24 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a1143ecace5228605356eb074

The last couple of nights, on my way home, while waiting at the traffic
lights at Main and St. Andrews St., I have watched Chimney Swifts forage
over the Rights River...today was the most, 14. I have driven this route
for 15 years and don't recall seeing them...some years I don't see a single
swift. I have no idea where the roost is, nor if these are nesting birds or
not.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001a1143ecace5228605356eb074

t the traffic lights at Main and St. Andrews St., I have watched Chimney Sw=
ifts forage over the Rights River...today was the most, 14. I have driven t=
his route for 15 years and don&#39;t recall seeing them...some years I don&=
#39;t see a single swift. I have no idea where the roost is, nor if these a=
v class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">____________=
unty, NS.</div></div>

--001a1143ecace5228605356eb074--