[NatureNS] Swallows

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 18:28:18 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

om:&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"T
Most days I take my dog up to play ball along the road in Lakeview, nr E Dalhousie, King Co and have always seen lots of swallows perched on the wires and cruising the adjacent fields. But this year I keep scanning the wires and have seen none perched along them. I do hear some twittering over the grasses on rare, calm days. The wires were always a good place to check for anything unusual in the Swallow line but not this year.

Nancy
E Dalhousie, King Co.