[NatureNS] Early Warbler Movement

From: Alix d'Entremont <alixdentremont@hotmail.com>
To: NatureNS Post <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 06:00:48 -0300

d2VyZS
--_1661d1c1-22c3-408a-9c50-fe2fd8f9d5f8_

On the same subject=2C I was on Mud Island=2C Yarmouth County=2C yesterday =
morning and was delighted to get many Blackpoll Warblers. I could hear 2 or=
 3 from almost any wooded location on the island. They must have still been=
 on territory. This is in contrast to the low numbers of the other warblers=
 that were heard. The expected Swainson's Thrushes were comparitively quiet=
=2C with only one singing and calling briefly. Also of interest was the app=
arent thriving Black-guillemot colony and the decimated Leach's Storm-Petre=
l population=2C see notes in eBird Checklist:

---
=20
Alix Arthur d'Entremont
BSc Geomatics Engineering

292 Abbott's Harbour RoadMiddle West PubnicoYarmouth Co.=2C Nova ScotiaCana=
da B0W 2M0
Phone: +1 902 762 2082Mobile: +1 902 307 0373
=0A=
e-mail: alixdentremont@hotmail.com
=0A=
Bird Photography http://www.flickr.com/photos/alixd/Website http://alixdent=