[NatureNS] White Point birds

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 13:10:49 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D24E2F.D54034F0

Today we have a LOT of Chickadee movement. They are in all the trees. =
Amongst the ones I have been watching are at least three Golden Crowned =
Kinglets. I have never seen all together at the same time before. This =
time I did. They appear to be females or juveniles. I wasn't able to get =
a photo of them but will keep trying. Other birds include the Mourning =
doves, Blue Jays, a couple Juncos, American goldfinches and a Pine =
Siskin or two, a Purple finch and Sparrows and a Cardinal. I still have =
not seen an American tree, White crowned or a Chipping sparrow this =
fall.=20
I have resident White Throats and Song sparrows visiting the feeder at =
early light and again at dusk through to after dark, moving through the =
property during the day. There are several  White Breasted Nuthatches =
and a Red bellied that pops in from time to time.  I am pretty sure I =
had a rusty black bird Thursday but again, no photo. It was with the =
large group of Blue Jays that rained down on the grapevine.=20
Best regards, Marg

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,=20
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,=20
Nova Scotia , Canada=20
(902) 683-2393 MargMillard.ca
Facebook: White Point Artist, Marg Millard.
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D24E2F.D54034F0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Today we have a <STRONG>LOT</STRONG> of Chickadee movement. They =
are in all=20
the trees. Amongst the ones I have been watching are at least three =
Golden=20
Crowned Kinglets. I have never seen all together at the same time =
before. This=20
time I did. They appear to be females or juveniles. I wasn't able to get =
a photo=20
of them but will keep trying. Other birds include the Mourning doves, =
Blue Jays,=20
a couple Juncos, American goldfinches and a Pine Siskin or two, a Purple =
finch=20
and Sparrows and a Cardinal. I still have <STRONG>not</STRONG> seen an =
American=20
tree, White crowned or a Chipping sparrow this fall. </DIV>
<DIV>I have resident White Throats and Song sparrows visiting the feeder =
at=20
early light and again at dusk through to after dark, moving through the =
property=20
during the day. There are several&nbsp; White Breasted Nuthatches and a =
Red=20
bellied that pops in from time to time.&nbsp; I am pretty sure I had a =
rusty=20
black bird Thursday but again, no photo. It was with the large group of =
Blue=20
Jays that rained down on the grapevine. </DIV>
<DIV>Best regards, Marg</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Marg Millard</DIV>
<DIV>19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co., </DIV>
<DIV>R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, </DIV>
<DIV>Nova Scotia , Canada </DIV>
<DIV>(902) 683-2393 MargMillard.ca</DIV>
<DIV>Facebook: White Point Artist, Marg =
Millard.</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D24E2F.D54034F0--