[NatureNS] C Loon still on inland lake

From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 17:51:23 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--94eb2c1188b8338f5e054354df35

If it remains once the lake starts to freeze, DNR has rescued them in the
past and moved them to open water. ...after we test them for injuries and
lead poisoning.
Helene

On Dec 9, 2016 7:52 AM, "NancyDowd" <nancypdowd@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have not heard a Loon calling on L Torment, Kings Co for a few months
> now and was surprised to hear one this morning. Possibly a more northern
> resident on its way to winter along the Atlantic coast?
>
> Nancy
> E Dalhousie, Kings Co/

--94eb2c1188b8338f5e054354df35

cued them in the past and moved them to open water. ...after we test them f=
iv class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Dec 9, 2016 7:52=
 AM, &quot;NancyDowd&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:nancypdowd@gmail.com">nanc=
ypdowd@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padd=
ing-left:1ex">I have not heard a Loon calling on L Torment, Kings Co for a =
few months now and was surprised to hear one this morning. Possibly a more =
northern resident on its way to winter along the Atlantic coast?<br>
Nancy<br>
E Dalhousie, Kings Co/<br>

--94eb2c1188b8338f5e054354df35--