[NatureNS] still supplementing the Sapsucker

From: Kate Steele <katefsteele@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:26:39 -0400
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a114029fcdf35970548ad4cf4

Donna: mostly alders and shrubs next to the lake.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
wrote:

> Thanks, Kate!  Nice to hear.  Maybe I need to attach our suet to a larger
> tree to encourage them.  Or do you have a forest edge situation at your
> pine tree location?
>

> Donna

v class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Feb 16, 2017=
 at 2:35 PM, Donna Crossland <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dcross=
land@eastlink.ca" target=3D"_blank">dcrossland@eastlink.ca</a>&gt;</span> w=
rote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;borde=
r-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div bgcolor=3D"white" lang=3D"EN-C=
A" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple"><div class=3D"m_3669942748552979091WordSe=
ction1"><p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"color:#1f497d">Thanks, Kate!=
=C2=A0 Nice to hear.=C2=A0 Maybe I need to attach our suet to a larger tree=
 to encourage them.=C2=A0 Or do you have a forest edge situation at your pi=
iv style=3D"bord